Good Mythical Morning (2012– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- Rhett and Link are occasionally seen shirtless, or only wearing shorts.
- Infrequent mild innuendo and sexual jokes/references.
Violence & Gore
- Infrequent slapstick violence.
- In some episodes, Rhett and Link participate in challenges which often causes them pain.
- There is one episode where Rhett and Link discuss curse words. Milder profanities are used like "fart". Harsher profanities are also used like "piss" and "shit". Although they are bleeped out, it is still quite obvious what they are saying. In a later episode, they discuss vintage curse words and their meanings. These words mean nothing nowadays, and young children will definitely not know what they mean.
- Frequent uses of "crap" and "hell". Frequent religious profanities (e.g. "Oh my God") Infrequent anatomical terms (e.g. penis)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some episodes feature alcohol. In one season thirteen episode, Rhett and Link drink beer on camera.
- Drugs are infrequently mentioned, but only in a factual context when discussing a different topic.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some moments involve unexpected close calls. In one episode, Link almost hits Chase with a dart as he throws it on a whim and Chase happens to be moving towards the target location at the moment. In a blooper, a severe chemical reaction results in an unexpected explosion due to Rhett adding an excess of a component, and Rhett and Link run off unscathed.
- Rhett and Link often participate in challenges, such as eating the world's hottest chillis, eating bugs, sitting in an ice bath and holding their breath underwater. Their suffering can be quite intense, especially in the case of the chillis and the ice bath. However, it is all done for laughs and they are always OK at the end.