Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- Some mildly sexual discussions or song lyrics, but never anything graphic. This often depends on the guest, and it sometimes relates to a movie or TV series a guest is promoting.
- Never any nudity. The most revealing clothing viewers will see is an occasional female guest/performer wearing a top which shows her shoulders.
- The buttocks is usually never censored. But all other private parts are censored. All private parts are censored on TV-PG airings. Nudity is rare in this show
Violence & Gore
- A few games may involve guests hitting objects (but never living things).
- Some movie/TV clips might involve some violence; it depends on what the guest is promoting.
- Most of the violenc is slapstick
- "F***" and "s***" are always beeped out during dialogue and silenced in musical performances.
- It usually depends on the guest. The worst uncensored word viewers are likely to hear is "a**". If an episode does contain cursing, it will be rated "TV-14-L" instead of "TV-14".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Occasional discussions relating to (sometimes glorifying) drinking or drugs, but never demonstrated. The subject of substance use is typically not brought up.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Almost always none; some movie clips might frighten younger viewers, but these usually last less than 60 seconds.