Saints Row IV (2013 Video Game)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
Sex & Nudity
- Rated R for strong graphic violence, pervasive language, drug use, some sexual content and partial nudity
- There are implied sex scenes between the player character and allies, though nothing is shown. There are many sequences where the player character or allies are naked, though the butt, genitals, and female breasts are blurred out. There are many scantily clad prostitute civilians. The player character can take all their clothes off, or dress in clothes such as a gimp mask, or leather straps from a store called "Leather and Lace". There is a melee weapon called "The Penatrator", which is a giant dildo used as a bat. There is another called "The Rectifier", which can used to "spear" people(blurred out, with clothes on), before launching them at high speed.
Violence & Gore
- The player can cause as much mayhem as they want.
- You can use a large variety of weapons and your fists to kill. Most of these weapons cause blood to appear on use, and some weapons can make people explode into blood. You can use a enemy or civilian as a human shield during gunfights. They can then be dispatched by throwing them away or snapping their necks.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Charcters sometimes smoke or drink. In all versions (except for the Australian release) there is a sequence where the player character and two allies take a fictional alien drug, giving the allies superpowers.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Intense throughout, though often for humorous intent.
- Recommended age 18+
- There is a 50's section where your character swears, but everything is censored. Countless uses of hell, damn, ass, shit, and fuck, by the main character, allies, and some enemies.