Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for fantasy action violence, some scary images and mild language|
Sex & Nudity
- Annabeth wears a tight shirt and jeans.
Violence & Gore
- This movie depicts a lot of violence and peril all involving young people.
- Four children are chased by monsters and are soon thrown around and one is killed (some blood are shown).
- A mechanical bull attacks, a young man is trashed around and some are stomped. A girl is thrown around by a bull, she lands on a roof and we see blood on her face. A young man is also attacked by the bull earning him a lot of cuts and bruises on the face. At one point, the bull burns a character (though the character is safe afterwards).
- A satyr is attacked by a group of men, physical fights are shown.
- On a yacht, there are several instances of fighting. A young man headbutts another. Men carry electroshock weapons and crossbow to capture the heroes. There are a lot of punching, kicking and even judo flips.
- A young man is thrown off a wave in quite a height.
- A group of kids on a raft are swallowed by a giant sea monster.
- In a lair of a Cyclops, people are chased, attacked and flailed around by a massive Cyclops (this is all comical throughout).
- At an amusement park, another series of fighting ensues. A man strangles one and we see them both bloodied.
- A giant creature devours two characters.
- A girl is stabbed by a monster's tail, she dies, only to be resurrected again.
- damn it, damn
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A wine collector carries bottles of wine in many scenes and whenever he pours a glass it turns to water.
- A wine collector's desk and a long table at home are filled with unopened wine bottles.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A ship escapes the stomach of a sea monster into the water. As the ship rises to the surface, two characters in a sealed room are frightened at a cracking window threatening to break and flood the room, but the ship arrives at the surface before that happens.
- A child and a teen's death might upset some young viewers (though they are both resurrected)
- The creatures may scare some young viewers