Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
Sex & Nudity
- Dialogue is present on the subject of sex and relationships and couples are shown post coitus several times putting clothes back on.
- Pierce talks a few times about buying hookers and other companionship (jokingly).
- There are a lot of love triangles and love interests in the show, but nothing visually graphic. There are fairly frequent jokes about sex though. Jeff and Brita are very amorous and "hook up" with a lot of people throughout. They talk about these situations with some mild "off color" dialogue. Nothing too bad.
- A character has a pregnancy scare and her tryst with another character is discussed. Also, her husband is cheating with a "stripper" (never shown).
- Jeff plays billiards naked in Season one and the camera shows about as much skin as possible without getting graphic.
- Some episodes show female characters in tight-fitting or revealing clothes behaving in a suggestive way, played for a combination of fan-service and comedy.
Violence & Gore
- In one episode, a man is shot in the leg but survives.
- In one episode, a girl is bent over an old woman's lap and whipped with a long stick (switch). The girl yelps in pain for at least a minute.
- This show has sexual terms and references.
- Occasional uses of 'shit' in season 6
- 5-6 uses of 'bitch' in every episode.
- 2 uses of 'fuck' in the final episode of season 6.
- The first five seasons feature mild language like douchebag, ass, bitch, damn, hell, and dick.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man smokes a cigarette in the first episode.
- Meth is discussed.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Sex & Nudity
- In season 1 episode 23, a man and a girl start undressing on a table and this is pretty intense, then when they wake up almost fully clothed, they got shot with paint balls