Welcome to the NHK! (2006– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
Sex & Nudity
- Some sexual references thrown about (porn, panties, breasts, etc.).
- In the first episode, the main protagonist imagines a girl masturbating on a bed while wearing a nun outfit. No nudity is shown.
- The main protagonist's neighbor has posters of girls all over his room (not much graphic detail to the posters, but obvious some have pictures of nude girls).
- Two episodes contain fully shown breasts. Only one episode had them displayed in a sexual way.
Violence & Gore
- This show isn't as violent as animes such as Soul Eater or Bleach.
- A few episodes contain some attempted suicides.
- In one episode, 2 friends are having a snowball fight, but it turns into a real fight as one begins arguing with the other.
- Some moments containing abuse.
- The english dub doesn't have tons of profanity, but the profanity that usually comes up includes "damn", "ass", "asshole", "pissed", "son of a bitch", and "shit".
- Occasionally you'll hear a couple uses of the word "fuck".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The main protagonist smokes a lot, and there are quite a few episodes where either him, his friend, or both of them get really drunk.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The main protagonist is a nervous wreck, he has visions of his kitchen appliances coming to life. Not intended to be disturbing, but it might freak some people out.
- A few attempted suicides. Might upset some.
- All of the sexual references and scenes might upset some.