Be Kind Rewind (2008)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some sexual references|
Sex & Nudity
- At the beginning, someone talks about "loads of music, loads of food, and loads of women."
- A man makes a joke about having an "interracial, homosexual" relationship. He then talks about sexual harrassment.
- A man asks a man dressed up as a woman if he's menstruating. Strong PG
Violence & Gore
- After the scene where Jerry is electrocuted, he returns to work dazed and out of sorts. He runs outside and is heard vomitinging behind a parked car (no visual). He then pees in the street, and the radioactive pee and v* is shown flowing down the street.
- Jerry tries to sabotage the local power plant (thinking it's involved in a government conspiracy), but gets zapped by electrical charges in the process (played for comedy, as he's lifted off the ground by them). Mild PG
- 2 "s" words, 6 uses of "hell," 4 uses of "damn," 1 use of "ass."
- 2 uses of "crap." Strong PG
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Mr. Fletcher drinks casually in the film.
- A homemade movie about Fats shows him smoking (a cigar and cigarette) and another person with a cigar, while a painting of Fats shows him with a cigar (all of which appear fake).
- Weak PG
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Jack gets zapped, played for laughs.
- Overal very tame for a PG-13 movie