While speaking with Coop after being laid up in the hospital by the motorcycle gang, Jim tells Coop the gang members are 'one percenters' (also expressed as "1%ers'). One percenters' are (usually) motorcycle club members who do not comply with the law, as opposed to the other 99% of the motorcycle riding population who do comply with the law. See more
This is Jim Rockford. At the tone leave your name and message, I'll get back to you.
[beep, a very attractive voice comes on
Jim, this is Florence Boyle. You worked for my husband last month in Glendale. You were so helpful then, and, well, I have a problem of my own I'd like to discuss... confidentially of course...