Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
|MPAA||Rated R for pervasive language, sexual content and drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman flashes her bra covered breasts out of a car
- At the end it implies that Satan wants to take Kyle back to hell as his sex slave.
- Some crude humor, and sexual references. Nothing too bad
Violence & Gore
- Jack imagines playing a gig in which the power of his voice causes a man's head to burst open, and his brains blow out. While it is the most violent part of the movie, it is only a dream and is meant to be comical.
- In an animated scene, a black smith throws a tool at Satan which knocks his tooth out.
- 106 Uses of "f*ck"
- "Fuck" is used a lot during the movie, although it is usually used in songs
- "Shit" used throughout.
- "Hell" used a few times.
- "Damn" used a few times.
- "Bitch" used several times.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Jack and Kyle buy marijuana from the owner of a pizza place and are seen smoking it out of a bong.
- Kyle goes to a party where beer can be seen.
- Jack eats some mushrooms which causes him various hallucinations, like a forest turning into a cartoon forest, thinking he's flying when climbing a tree and thinking he's a sasquatch.
- Two museum night watchmen are seen smoking marijuana and seem to be high.
- At the end of the movie, Kyle and Jack are seen smoking marijuana out of a bong that they made out of Satan's horn.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Satan is seen at the end of the film. He wants to take Kyle back to hell to make him his bitch. This may be found offensive by Christians or frightening by sensitive children.
Sex & Nudity
- In one scene they are trying to get the pick of destiny. One of the characters goes through a bunch of lasers but eventually can't go any further. So he decides to use his penis to click the button to turn the lasers off. The erect penis is covered but it shows the scene for very long