Now You Know (2002)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language and sexual content|
Sex & Nudity
- A stripper takes off her top, and walks around topless.
- A man walks into a room where a hooker is, sex implied.
- A woman is pregnant with a man's baby.
- A woman asks a little boy to feel her up.
- A boy is spending a lot of time in the bathroom masturbating. Jokes are made by his older sister.
Violence & Gore
- Marty knees Trevor in the groin. She acts like she's going to do it again, but is teasing.
- A woman angrily punches Trevor in the face.
- A man fires gunshots at Trevor, Biscuit and Gil. One grazes Trevor's ear, nicking it. We see blood.
- A man runs over a small dog with his riding lawnmower. We hear graphic details afterwards.
- Marty lunges at Biscuit for what he did to her dog and her lawn.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Many people drink throughout. At a bachelor party, in bars. Gil and Biscuit are landscapers who are always drinking while they're working.