High Fidelity (2000)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language and some sexuality|
Sex & Nudity
- You can briefly see a man and a women having sex this is only a short scene.
- A man and woman have sex in a car. The scene is short and there is no nudity.
- Some talk about sex throughout.
- A man makes sexual gestures while dancing.
- At one point a woman's back and sides of a breast are shown as she puts a shirt on.
Violence & Gore
- In a fantasy scene, Dick hits a guy with a phone so hard that his teeth fall out and his friends begin kicking him on the floor. The scene ends with a man dropping a huge unit on the man's head (we only see the unit falling toward the camera).
- 28 uses of the "f-word", along with close to 20 uses of the "s-word". There is also some anatomical terms, and the rest of the count is rounded out by religious profanities.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Many scenes of smoking, and some of adults drinking at bars.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A woman yells that she had sex with a man that she didn't want to and that it was almost rape because she was too tired from fighting off the protagonist's advances. She leaves after shouting an obscenity at him.
- A brief flashback is shown of a woman crying over having an abortion.