High Fidelity (2000)
- 1. When Rob talks about Deep Purple and his autobiographical record collection, Dick simply says "no way."
- 2. Rob says "is that Peter Frampton? Why?" instead of "is that Peter f'ing Frampton?" just before he enters the lounge.
- 3. Rob says "it made me feel like less of a... whoever the hell Laura thinks I am" during the phone call to Liz.
- 4. Rob shouts to himself "who... is Ian!?" and rips posters off the wall after he talks to Liz.
- 5. When Liz comes into the store, she says "hey Rob... you selfish jerk!"
- 6. In the bar, Rob says (due to a mis-edit) "but really good" twice (once in a medium shot and again in the close-up) and asks "how come suddenly I'm the world's biggest jerk?"
- 7. At dinner with Rob, Penny calls the guy she slept with a "dirtbag" and tells Rob to "go to Hell."
- 8. The whole scene where Rob gets Charlie's answering machine is a different take, again without language.
- 9. The shoplifting scene has a differently paced take when Rob says "how much is this deck worth to you and how much did you steal? Can you do the math?"
- 10. Charlie says "no, I can't believe you, Rob. I knew it. You are," in an alternate take when she sits down after the dinner party scene, instead of repeatedly cursing.
- 11. Barry's "top five songs about death" is a different take and even has Rob adding "Not Dark Yet, by Dylan" before he runs off to get the phone.
- 12. Rob asks "Hey! What the hell is this, huh? What is this?" when he finds Laura's flyer.
- 13. The scene where Rob offers Barry money not to play at the release party is different.