Twenty Bucks (1993)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language and a scene of sexuality|
Sex & Nudity
- There is one sexuality scene that shows a topless lady. She and a man caress. This scene and her going around topless goes on for quite some time.
- A lady talks about a guy coming over to her house a spending the night; but it doesn't happen.
Violence & Gore
- Two men go around robbing cash registers with guns. They shoot things and one cashier. A man is later shot.
- For gore: there's one scene where people put a bill in a capsule give it to a fish, and then kids have a contest to find that fish. We see a few fish get cut open and some blood, water, and fish guts are very briefly seen (but nothing really extreme). A couple other scenes only contain a few hints/drops of blood.
- A father yells at her daughter saying she doesn't have a real job; only writes newspaper stories. She gets very emotional and breaks down.
- A guy has dies from a heart attack at a BINGO game.
- Most other violence mainly slapstick.
- Around 20-25 F-words (practically all of which are said by Steve Buscemi, a couple said by Linda Hunt), some other language like $hits, @SS, d@mn. Practically all of these words have their prefixes and suffixes a time or two.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Two underage kids try to get liquor.
- A person snorts some powder (probably cocaine) up their nose.
- There's a bachelor's party which people drink. There's a couple other scenes that contain alcohol. There's a few scenes where people smoke cigarettes.