April Fool's Day (1986)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- April Fool's Day has some strong graphic sexual innuendo throughout. It feautres graphic references to that obscene nature and very vulgar gestures.
- There is a brief sex scene that shows for about 10 seconds.
Violence & Gore
- There is some strong horror violence in the film. However, we do not see the characters getting killed, we see their dead bodies with some gory detailing. -A man's eyeball is gouged out in the result of an accident. -Heads are found in a well. -A girl's decapitated head is shown. -A dead body is shown being dragged quickly. -A man's genitals are ripped off. -Dolls depict deaths of a few characters. -People are shown partying with bloodshed on their clothing and a decapitated head.
- Some strong graphic Profanity is used in the film. Very obscene gestures and language and strong sexual dialog can be heard throughout.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol usage is seen throughout film.
- cigar smoking
- drug smoking is seen
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The whole film is frightening and gives off graphic levels of fear. The ending scene is a bit terrifying and the film features a disturbing plot. Some children may be disturbed by the mild violence, strong sexuality and coarse language.
Violence & Gore
- Although the dead bodies throughout are bloody and may be disturbing, in the end we find out that none of them really died. It was all an April Fools Day prank on one of the characters, so all the kills were fake.