StandUp Specialsby saifullah_tariq | created - 20 Mar 2018 | updated - 1 month ago | Public
- Instant Watch Options
- Movies or TV
- IMDb Rating
- In Theaters
- On TV
- Release Year
3. The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium (2017 TV Special)
TV-MA | 67 min | Comedy
Dave Chappelle gives his usual skewed insight into the topics of race, technology, OJ Simpson, and more in a stand up special filmed in Hollywood.
4. Deep in the Heart of Texas: Dave Chappelle Live at Austin City Limits (2017 TV Special)
TV-MA | 66 min | Comedy
Dave Chappelle gives his stand about racially charged run-ins, celebrity scandals and fatherly dilemmas in his stand-up set at Austin's Moody Theater.
8. Chris Rock: Bigger & Blacker (1999 TV Special)
TV-MA | 65 min | Comedy
Chris Rock combines his hilarious delivery and his fearless style to launch an all-out comedy assault in his third solo HBO special.
9. Chris Rock: Never Scared (2004 TV Special)
Not Rated | 80 min | Comedy
Are you ready for Rock? Actor/director/comedian Chris Rock performs a gut-busting set in his fourth HBO stand-up special taped before a live audience at Constitution Hall in Washington, D.C.
10. Chris Rock: Kill the Messenger - London, New York, Johannesburg (2008 TV Special)
TV-MA | 79 min | Comedy
Chris Rock's 2008 comedy tour visits London, New York and Johannesburg. Various parts of this tour are edited together to create his fifth HBO stand-up special.
12. Kevin Hart: Laugh at My Pain (2011)
R | 89 min | Documentary, Comedy
Experience the show that quickly became a national phenomenon, and get an up close and personal look at Kevin Hart back in Philly, where he began his journey to become one of the funniest comedians of all time. You will laugh 'til it hurts.
Votes: 5,429 | Gross: $7.71M
13. Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain (2013)
R | 75 min | Documentary, Comedy
Filmed at a sold-out performance at Madison Square Garden, comedian Kevin Hart delivers material from his 2012 "Let Me Explain" concert tour.
Votes: 8,204 | Gross: $32.24M
14. Kevin Hart: What Now? (2016)
R | 96 min | Documentary, Comedy
Comedian Kevin Hart performs in front of a crowd of 53,000 people at Philadelphia's outdoor venue, Lincoln Financial Field.
Votes: 8,601 | Gross: $23.56M
15. Kevin Hart: Seriously Funny (2010 TV Special)
TV-MA | 72 min | Comedy
"Seriously Funny" stars Kevin Hart performing in front of a sold out crowd live from Cleveland, Ohio - where he delivers his hilarious and unique brand of comedy. In this unforgettable ... See full summary »
16. Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy (2007 TV Special)
TV-14 | 60 min | Comedy
Gabriel Iglesias is one of the fastest rising comics today! With his unique brand of humor, loveable stage presence and a wide range of voices and impressions, it's no wonder he became an ... See full summary »
17. Gabriel Iglesias: I'm Not Fat... I'm Fluffy (2009 TV Special)
Not Rated | 60 min | Comedy
Gabriel Iglesias returns to the stage in this all-new comedy special where he performs in front of a packed house at the historic Plaza Theatre in El Paso, Texas. Go to the restroom before ... See full summary »
19. Gabriel Iglesias: I'm Sorry for What I Said When I Was Hungry (2016 TV Special)
87 min | Comedy
Hawaiian - shirt enthusiast Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias finds laughs in racist gift baskets, Prius - driving cops and all - female taco trucks.
20. The Fluffy Movie: Unity Through Laughter (2014)
PG-13 | 101 min | Documentary, Comedy
A comedy concert film that captures the on-stage performance and inspirational success story of Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias.
Votes: 3,576 | Gross: $2.83M
21. Richard Pryor: Live in Concert (1979)
Not Rated | 78 min | Comedy
Richard Pryor's classic 1979 concert film has him discussing a wide range of topics, including race, the police and his favorite target -- himself.
Votes: 4,171 | Gross: $15.80M
23. Bill Burr: Why Do I Do This? (2008 TV Special)
Not Rated | 55 min | Comedy
In his first stand-up special, Comedian Bill Burr takes aim at the stuff that drives us crazy, political correctness gone haywire, and girlfriends; or as he calls them, "relentless psycho robots."
24. Aries Spears: Hollywood, Look I'm Smiling (2011)
TV-MA | 64 min | Comedy
It's a crazy and insightful comedy concert featuring "Mad TV"s star Aries Spears. he refuses to play by the rules. It's his no-hold-bars and laugh-out loud attempt to shed light on controversial topics on the hypocrisy of today's society.
25. D.L. Hughley: Unapologetic (2007 TV Special)
TV-MA | 52 min | Documentary, Comedy
From his inner-city roots in L.A., D.L. Hughley has become one of the smartest, most popular stand-up comics working today. This HBO special--his fourth--will show audiences just how far ... See full summary »
26. Talking Funny (2011 TV Special)
TV-MA | 49 min | Comedy, Talk-Show
Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Ricky Gervais and Louis C.K. let their guards down in an intimate, unscripted conversation about what it means to be a comedian.
30. Ray Romano: Right Here, Around the Corner (2019 TV Special)
58 min | Documentary, Comedy
Ray Romano cut his stand-up teeth at the Comedy Cellar in New York. Now, in his first comedy special in 23 years, he returns to where it all began.
33. Daniel Tosh: Completely Serious (2007 TV Special)
TV-14 | 60 min | Comedy
Comedy's chosen one, Daniel Tosh, has been healing the sick, stopping wars, helping underprivileged children... and filming Completely Serious, the single greatest hour in comedy. What have... See full summary »
34. Rodney Carrington: Live at the Majestic (2007 TV Special)
57 min | Comedy
Rodney Carrington brings his Southern shtick to the stage in this live performance delivered with a Texas drawl. With his down-home attitude, the stand-up comedian's fare is fit for fans of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.