Jim Gaffigan and his wife Jeannie are celebrating her speedy recovery since her harrowing brain tumor surgery five months ago.
The couple attended the New York City premiere of mother! on Wednesday night, with Jeannie looking refreshed and happy.
“This is my first night out since the surgery so I’m a little wobbly,” she told People. “But it’s fun and I’m really excited to see the movie.”
Jim, 51, shared a photo on Instagram Wednesday night of his wife sitting up and looking relaxed in a black dress, cross choker and a top bun while looking at the »
- Alexia Fernandez
Similar News ItemsJim Gaffigan
- TV Land TV Show Ratings (updated 9/15/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 September 2017, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- ‘Chappaquiddick’ Review: Jason Clarke Excels in Compelling Teddy Kennedy Biopic That Pulls No Punches — Tiff (From Indiewire. 13 September 2017, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Toronto Film Review: ‘Chappaquiddick’ (From Variety - Film News. 10 September 2017, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Jim Gaffigan Posts Photo Of Wife 5 Months After Brain Surgery (From ET Canada. 13 September 2017, 6:53 PM, PDT)
- Jeannie Gaffigan Is Breathing on Her Own & Finding Her Voice 3 Months After Harrowing Brain Tumor Surgery (From PEOPLE.com. 26 July 2017, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- 25 Father’s Day Books That Cover All of Dad’s Interests (From PEOPLE.com. 15 June 2017, 2:12 PM, PDT)