The premiere of The Deuce did decent business for HBO on Sunday.
Roughly 830,000 viewers tuned in for the show's linear premiere Sunday. However, that number jumped to more than 1.1 million with a 12:15 a.m. encore telecast also factored in. The pay cabler grabbed another 1.1 million viewers by making the pilot available to view on Aug. 25 on HBO Now, HBO Go and HBO on demand, among other platforms.
So far, that puts The Deuce on par with the »
- Kate Stanhope
Similar News Items"The Wire" (2002)
- Tomb Raider Trailer Is Here (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 September 2017, 9:21 PM, PDT)
- First trailer and poster for the ‘Tomb Raider’ reboot (From Blogomatic3000. 20 September 2017, 3:01 AM, PDT)
- First ‘Tomb Raider’ Trailer Arrives Online (From The Hollywood News. 19 September 2017, 11:09 PM, PDT)
- HBO renews The Deuce for second season (From Flickeringmyth. 20 September 2017, 5:38 AM, PDT)
- 'The Deuce' Renewed for Season 2 at HBO (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 19 September 2017, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- 'The Deuce' Renewed for Season 2 at HBO (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 19 September 2017, 11:03 AM, PDT)
David Simon (II)
- This week’s best TV: David Simon’s gritty pornography drama The Deuce (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 September 2017, 3:59 AM, PDT)
- Get Ready For Double the Deuce: HBO Renews the '70s Drama For Season 2 (From BuzzSugar. 20 September 2017, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Deuce’ gets a quick renewal from HBO, but will David Simon be redeemed on the awards stage? (From Gold Derby. 20 September 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)