Much has changed over the last year in Angelina Jolie‘s life, but one thing has remained constant — her dedication to her children.
After filing for divorce from Brad Pitt on September 19, 2016, Jolie retreated from the spotlight to focus on her family as they work to heal from the traumatic split.
“I have had my ups and downs. I guess I am a little bit stronger,” the actress, director and philanthropist tells People exclusively in an interview for the magazine’s new cover story. “We all have our difficult times, but as a mother you also have a responsibility first and foremost towards the kids. »
- Melody Chiu and Mary Green
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Steven Spielberg’s Editor Attempted 2 Hour Cut Of ‘The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford’ (From The Playlist. 22 September 2017, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Greenlit: Barry Jenkins Finds His Lead for ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ (From Backstage. 21 September 2017, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: 'Baywatch' Star Donna D'Errico Looks for Love on 'Million Dollar Matchmaker' After Nikki Sixx Split (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 September 2017, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie, Penelope Cruz Feud Made Up (From GossipCop. 21 September 2017, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- A New Animation Festival Launches, With Plans To Impact the Oscar Race (From Indiewire. 21 September 2017, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Not “Wasting Away” Over Brad Pitt Rejection, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 21 September 2017, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Says She Perfected Maleficent's Villainous Voice 'When I Was Giving My Kids Baths' (From PEOPLE.com. 10 September 2017, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- 7 Things You Still May Not Know About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's 2014 Wedding (From Popsugar. 29 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie on How Her Late Mother Influences Her Parenting Style: 'I Talk to Her Often in My Mind’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 May 2017, 5:47 PM, PDT)