Derringer, 50, proposed to Inaba, 49, in December and as recently as early August it appeared planning for their Hawaii wedding was moving along.
But this weekend the Dancing with the Stars judge hosted an event for Olympic figure skater (and DWTS alum) Kristi Yamaguchi in Hawaii and wasn’t wearing her ring and had her mother — who was to serve as her maid of honor — by her side instead of Derringer.
Speculation of a split began on Sept. 7 when Inaba posted a cryptic Instagram post of a quote that read, »
- Patrick Gomez
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Exclusive: Nikki Bella Opens Up About Showing Her 'Elegant Side' on 'DWTS': 'I Enjoyed It a Lot' (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 September 2017, 12:08 AM, PDT)
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’: Was Jordan Fisher’s ‘Ballroom Night’ waltz perfect, or lacking grace? [Watch] (From Gold Derby. 26 September 2017, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- Val Chmerkovskiy on Girlfriend (and DWTS Costar) Jenna Johnson: 'I Think She's the Best Girl' (From PEOPLE.com. 25 September 2017, 10:19 PM, PDT)
Carrie Ann Inaba
- Victoria Arlen Admits a Year After Regaining Ability to Walk She's 'Not Really Sure' How She's Scoring Big On DWTS (From PEOPLE.com. 25 September 2017, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Dancing With the Stars Recap: Was the Right Couple Eliminated First? (From TVLine.com. 25 September 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Nikki Bella Wants People to Know She’s ‘Not Just Muscles and Headlocks’ (From PEOPLE.com. 25 September 2017, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- Dancing With the Stars' Carrie Ann Inaba and Robb Derringer Call Off Their Engagement (From E! Online. 13 September 2017, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Nancy Kerrigan, Kristi Yamaguchi Poke Fun at ‘DWTS’ ‘Break a Leg’ Gaffe (From The Wrap. 4 April 2017, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Nick Viall Says He’s ‘Trying to Get Better’ After Nearly Getting Eliminated on 'Dancing With the Stars’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 April 2017, 7:32 AM, PDT)