Annapurna will co-produce and co-finance Jacques Audiard’s “The Sister Brothers,” it was announced today. John C. Reilly, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Riz Ahmed are attached to star in the thriller.
The company also holds the domestic distribution rights for the film. Why Not Productions will co-produce and co-finance the film alongside Annapurna with Page 114 also on board as producers.
The noir Western, written by Audiard and Thomas Bidegain, is scheduled to shoot this summer. Read More See Megan Ellison's latest Power Move. PowerRank: 22 “The Sister Brothers” based on Patrick deWitt’s »
- Umberto Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsJake Gyllenhaal
- Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor: Vegas Hot Spots Spar for Coolest Celebrity Parties (From The Wrap. 18 August 2017, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- The 20 Best Movie Endings of the 21st Century (From Indiewire. 18 August 2017, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Review: Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L. Jackson Can’t Save this Limp Action Movie (From Indiewire. 15 August 2017, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- Contest: Chicago, watch R-Patz break bad in Good Time, early and for free (From The AV Club. 7 August 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Five Things You Didn’t Know about Summer Phoenix (From TVovermind.com. 3 August 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Summer Phoenix Files For Divorce From Casey Affleck After 10 Years (From Uinterview. 1 August 2017, 11:58 AM, PDT)
John C. Reilly (I)
- Sony sets release dates for Silver & Black, Sicario 2 and more (From Flickeringmyth. 12 August 2017, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Sony Slots ‘Silver and Black’ for Feb. 2019, ‘Sicario’ Sequel for June 2018 (From Variety - Film News. 11 August 2017, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- Riz Ahmed in Talks to Join Tom Hardy in Spider-Man Spinoff ‘Venom’ (From Variety - Film News. 9 August 2017, 5:29 PM, PDT)